O : 514 875-9339, ext. 203
F : 514 940-1315 firstname.lastname@example.org
1435 Saint-Alexandre Street, Suite 300
Montreal (Quebec) H3A 2G4
Maria Lisa Orgera
Executive Assistant, Executive Search
Ms. Maria Lisa Orgera has more than 10 years of experience in
management recruitment firms. She joined the GXB Leadership team in March 2010 as an Executive Assistant.
Ms. Orgera began her career as a senior-level assistant with a high technology company specializing in the development and manufacturing of commercial batteries. Her numerous responsibilities, from coordinating and planning services to providing support to the various company departments have allowed her to see the big picture in terms of organisational stakes. She was eventually promoted to the vice-president’s corporate team after expressing an interest in human resources. She graduated from Edouard-Montpetit College in office systems technology.
Throughout her career, Ms. Orgera has taken an active part in various organisational projects:
• Management of internal and external training files for recruiting purposes and to anticipate professional development needs within the entire organization;
• Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the board of directors;
• Monthly budget reporting concerning the human resources department;
• Program and special events coordination;
• Statistical reports;
• Coordination of Canadian and American work permit applications in partnership with law firms;
• Coordination of activities at the company’s career center in order to help employees in their career transitions;
• Support for the integration of new employees;
• Actively involved in the research center to achieve organisational efficiency for senior executives;
• Actively involved in the development of computerized recruiting systems;
• Supervision of candidates as part of their potential assessment process.